Yorkshire Crafts

My Photo
Yorkshire Crafts
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Designer/maker of hand knitted, hand crafted, handmade items, avid collector and reluctant seller of vintage china, mum, home-educator and book lover. Blogging about our crafts and makes, our home education journey, and reviews of books we use.
View my complete profile

Copyright

We really hope you enjoy reading about our projects and products, but just because they're featured here in public, doesn't mean anyone else can copy them or reproduce them for commercial gain. Except where otherwise indicated, all items are ©YorkshireCrafts.

Vintage Watering Can

Vintage Watering Can

Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
©Yorkshirecrafts. Powered by Blogger.

Daffodil

Daffodil
Monday, 5 March 2012

Mothers galore

With an extended family, there are quite a few mums to think about come Mothering Sunday, so this weekend I've been busy making mother's day cards.  Unfortunately, I've only got the one 'mother' type stamp, so this has had quite a lot of use this weekend!


Firstly, one for Tiger to take to his mum ... which I'm entering into TrimmiesCraft Challenge #144 Mothers Day.

One for my gardening-mad Mum ... which I'm entering into Crafting When We Can challenge #13 where the theme is 'animals'.


One for Mother-in-law - I hasten to add that this cute little guy was Mr YC's choice not mine.  I wouldn't dream of suggesting MiL was dragon-like!!!  I'm entering this one into Craft your days away challenge #40, "Mother's Day.

Mr YC asked me to make one from Tiger to me ...


I'm entering this one into Crafty Ribbons Challenge #14, Celebrate your Mum.

And as yet, I haven't done the one from Possum to me, but I have bought a gorgeous digi-image from Elizabeth Bell, so will do that one later this week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jess. x

9 comments:

Gaynor said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours, thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at CYDA, Hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :) x

Poppet said...

Great cards Jess and the one you entered into our challenge is very cute but I think he's a little lost. ;-)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

They are all beautiful sweetie. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Jo and Tigerlover.

Berit Synnøve said...

Cute dragon for your Mother-in law.
Thanks for entering CYDA this time.
Hugs Berit

sharon said...

Great cards. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge this week. Sharon x

Nikbee said...

Wonderful cards. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

craftykitten said...

What a beautiful array of Mother's Day cards. Thanks for sharing with us in our Celebrate your Mum challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

La Vikinga said...

So many cards! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and welcome back on Thursday for a new one!!!

La Vikinga