Yorkshire Crafts

My Photo
Yorkshire Crafts
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Designer/maker of hand knitted, hand crafted, handmade items, avid collector and reluctant seller of vintage china, mum, home-educator and book lover. Blogging about our crafts and makes, our home education journey, and reviews of books we use.
View my complete profile

Copyright

We really hope you enjoy reading about our projects and products, but just because they're featured here in public, doesn't mean anyone else can copy them or reproduce them for commercial gain. Except where otherwise indicated, all items are ©YorkshireCrafts.

Vintage Watering Can

Vintage Watering Can

Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
©Yorkshirecrafts. Powered by Blogger.

Daffodil

Daffodil
Sunday, 26 February 2012

You perk me up

Today's post is my entry for this week's challenge over on CAS-ual Fridays, where the theme is "Jest for the pun of it".

My entry for CFC41:

You perk me up!

My second card is an entry for Love to Create challenge #3, which is to use Navy, Pink and one other colour.

Card number three today is an entry for Catered Crop's latest challenge, the theme of which is RED so here's my entry:

And last but not least for today's cards, is my entry for Addicted to Stamps latest challenge, which is a birthday card with dots, to which I've added dots, stripes, a coordinating rhinestone heart, a gorgeous little stamped mouse which I've water coloured, and a stamped 'birthday wishes' sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Really Pretty Card! I love the simplicity!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Ashley Nicole said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create.
Ashley

Tracey McNeely said...

All great cards.

Michele Gross said...

Cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura