Yorkshire Crafts

My Photo
Yorkshire Crafts
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Designer/maker of hand knitted, hand crafted, handmade items, avid collector and reluctant seller of vintage china, mum, home-educator and book lover. Blogging about our crafts and makes, our home education journey, and reviews of books we use.
View my complete profile

Copyright

We really hope you enjoy reading about our projects and products, but just because they're featured here in public, doesn't mean anyone else can copy them or reproduce them for commercial gain. Except where otherwise indicated, all items are ©YorkshireCrafts.

Vintage Watering Can

Vintage Watering Can

Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
©Yorkshirecrafts. Powered by Blogger.

Daffodil

Daffodil
Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Back on your feet

I'm lagging well behind on the 5th anniversary challenge sketches over on CPS Card Sketches as they're already on sketch #10 and today's post is for Challenge #2.

And here's my interpretation:
I've used a 'get well soon' turtle digi stamp - I honestly can't remember where I found him - which I printed out twice, then cut out and coloured the centre piece which is mounted on foam pads over the first piece to add a bit of depth.  Not having yet been blessed with any Promarkers, although they're very high up on my birthday wish-list, he's been coloured in with pencils.

Have a lovely day, and thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Cute card and nice use of the CPS sketch.