Yorkshire Crafts

My Photo
Yorkshire Crafts
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Designer/maker of hand knitted, hand crafted, handmade items, avid collector and reluctant seller of vintage china, mum, home-educator and book lover. Blogging about our crafts and makes, our home education journey, and reviews of books we use.
View my complete profile

Copyright

We really hope you enjoy reading about our projects and products, but just because they're featured here in public, doesn't mean anyone else can copy them or reproduce them for commercial gain. Except where otherwise indicated, all items are ©YorkshireCrafts.

Vintage Watering Can

Vintage Watering Can

Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
©Yorkshirecrafts. Powered by Blogger.

Daffodil

Daffodil
Friday, 29 October 2010

Friday Finds

I can't believe it's Friday again already.  Where's the week gone?  It's not been the best of weeks here in the Yorkshire Crafts household:  I put my back out which means I haven't got much sewing done, and then to top it off, I broke a tooth.  Then Junior went down with a cold, so he's not a happy bunny right now.

On the plus side, I have managed to achieve a long-held ambition to knit myself a pair of socks.  More on those later though.  It's Friday Finds time and this week, I'm featuring just one maker.

As a lover of all things Celtic and mystical, especially King Arthur and Y Mabinogion, I couldn't resist including this gorgeous necklace from Folksy seller Sarah Tucker, aka "April is Forever Jewellery".  She's putting together a whole range of Arthurian/Camelot inspired jewellery and the piece we're featuring is the Guinevere necklace.
Guinevere Necklace
Must say I'm rather taken with the Morgan le Fey earrings too. ;)
Morgan le Fey earrings
For more beautiful jewellery, visit Sarah's shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/aprilisforever

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for featuring my jewellery, it made my day!